Instagram is a great tool for social media, but it can also be a bit overwhelming. If you have used it for some time now, then you know how much fun it can be to use this social media platform. But if you are new to Instagram and want to know what are the free tools on Instagram – then keep reading this article!
Download a photo on Instagram
To download a photo on Instagram, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- On your computer, go to the image’s page and click the down arrow next to “Download.” Then select “Download Image.”
- On your mobile device (iPhone or Android), tap the three dots in the upper right corner of any screen and select “Save Image.”
- From there, choose where you want to save it and choose which folder within that location you’d like it saved into. You can also send over photos through email by selecting “Email” from within this same menu option!
Repost on Instagram
Reposting on Instagram is a great way to share content you like with your followers. You can repost from a user’s profile, page or hashtag.
- From a user’s profile: Find the post you want to repost and tap it once to select it. Then tap the three dots in the top right corner of that post and choose “Repost.”
- From a page: Select “Reposts” from your feed options menu at the bottom of any page view (even if it’s not yours). This option will appear at all times except when you’re viewing someone else’s account or story!
Unblock users on Instagram
Unblocking someone on Instagram is a simple task, but it can be hard to do if you don’t know where to start. Here’s how to unblock users on Instagram:
- Go into your settings and click on “Blocked Users.” This will take you directly into the Blocked List page. In this section, find the user that you want to block and click their name next to the user name at the top of their profile page (they’ll have an orange dot next to it). When they’re highlighted in blue, click Block User in order for them not being able to see anything related with yours or anyone else’s posts anymore unless they decide otherwise; this includes messages sent between friends/followers as well as comments made by others in response directly through messaging services like WhatsApp etcetera…
Stop following someone on Instagram
The most effective way to stop following someone on Instagram is to use the unfollow button. With this feature, you can unsubscribe from their account and prevent them from seeing any of your posts (unless they subscribe).
You can also use the block button if you want to stop following someone without unfollowing them first. This will send a message that says “You’re being blocked from following me!” and prevents them from viewing any of your content until they accept or unblock themselves.
Finally, if all else fails—and sometimes it does—there’s nothing wrong with reporting someone for harassment or abuse; just make sure that what’s going on isn’t something minor like “this person keeps sending me messages about why I should follow them back.”
Turn off comments on Instagram
- Turn off comments on Instagram
- Comments are useful for getting feedback and making connections with your audience, but they can also be a source of stress if you let them get out of hand. You can turn off comments on your own posts by going to your profile settings and clicking “Turn Off Comments.” This will prevent anyone from leaving comments on that particular post, but it won’t stop any existing comments from being shown publicly (though this could change in the future). If someone has already left a comment before you turned off the feature, then they’ll still see their message after turning it back on again!
- You can also turn off other people’s posts by going into their profiles as well—just look for “Turn On/Off” buttons next to each person’s name and click one of those buttons once there’s no longer any visible activity from them within 24 hours after posting something new onto their account page itself (or whichever timeline item is currently showing).
Save videos or photos on Instagram to collections
The Collections feature is a handy way to save your favorite photos or videos on Instagram. When you’re viewing a post, tap the three dots (3D) button in the top-right corner of the screen and then choose “Save Photos & Videos” from the menu options.
Depending on how many posts you have saved in your account, this may take some time—but once it’s done, all of those photos are now accessible within one place!
What can I do with them?
See who views your stories and posts
You can see who viewed your stories and posts.
You can see who viewed your posts.
You can also see who viewed all of your stories, as well as those who’ve seen a specific story or post (if you open up the “Who Viewed” section).
See who you follow and who follows you back
Another way to keep tabs on who’s following you is by checking out which of your followers are also following other accounts. You can view them all in one place, along with their bios and images.
- View your followers and unfollowers
To see a list of everyone who follows or unfollowed you: go to the top right corner of every post, tap “View All,” then select “Followers.” This will show all of the people who have followed you since joining Instagram—and those who haven’t!
See which photos are the most engaging on your account
The analytics tool is the most popular way for businesses to see which photos are the most engaging on their accounts.
The tool allows you to view both your own and other users’ reactions to each post, as well as how many likes and comments they received. You can also use it to see what sort of content was popular when you posted it, so that you can get an idea of what type of images work best for your audience.
- Log into Instagram and go to “Your Profile.” From here, click “Explore.” This will take you through an interface where all of your posts are listed chronologically. If there are any recent ones that haven’t been shared yet (which means they haven’t been seen by anyone), they’ll be listed below these older posts in small text underneath them.* Next up is “Explore Insights”—the section where we found our current results.* Click on one of these options at random from either left or right side bar; this will bring up more details about how many people liked/disliked/liked+shared each photo within 24 hours after posting it.* If necessary check out additional settings under each section before moving onto next step below!
Get analytics for your videos and pictures
Analytics can help you understand your audience better. They can tell you what content is resonating with them and which posts are getting the most engagement, which will in turn help you make more informed decisions about what kind of content to post.
Analytics also give you the ability to see how many people watched each video or picture, so that if a post gets enough views it could be promoted further down Instagram’s feed (or even on Facebook).
Try out these tools to have a more enjoyable experience with Instagram.
The first step to using these tools is to try them out. If you don’t already have a profile on Instagram, you can create one for free and use the tools from there. They’re easy to use, so it should be no problem at all!
Once you’ve created an account, it’s time for some fun experimentation! Try out different filters and see how they affect your photos; experiment with different types of content (e.g., food) or hashtags; play with different shapes—the possibilities are endless! You can also use these apps on any device that has internet access—so long as it has an active connection via Wi-Fi or mobile data (which most modern phones do). These apps save time by allowing users access while they’re away from home or on vacation without needing access via their laptop computers directly onto which they would need special software installed beforehand.”
Now that you know about the free tools on Instagram, it’s time to explore your options. Which one will work best for you? We hope this article has given you some ideas about which features might be useful to use and how they can increase your engagement on the platform. If you have any questions or comments about these tools or anything else related to using Instagram effectively, please let us know in the comments section below!